Thursday, February 04, 2010

Good Bye! my Love ~


On 2nd February 2010, My Joo Ji Hoon oppa is going to the Army for 2 years. In the morning, at Korea in front of the camp, There are about 400 Fans are there to send him off to the army. Many Japan fans flew al the way there to see him.
























Banners that Fans bring, Says that they will wait for him to come back and to show their love and support to him.




















 





He is very happy and touched. See..how handsome is he ; )



















 






How I wish I was there by his side..















 










So many reporters and fans crowding there, made inconvenience for the neighbourhood. SUPER pack there.

















 









Ji Hoon said that he really feel grateful, happy and touched thank all fans and reporter there and promise that he will do his best in the army and to become a better person. And ask us to wait for him to come back 2 years later and will start his career as an actor again.















 










Oppa ask someone to save a children from the crowd because it is dangerous in the sea of people. How caring! ; )










































Finally, Open his hat and reveal his new army hair cut.















































He has gain weight and look healthy, and looks so handsome even with almost bald hair cut.




















This is the person I love so much. I'm very happy there are so many people love him outside. Although he don't know my precense in this world, but I bet he will feel that I'm here in a small edge in the world is loving him, miss him and will always support him.

























He broke to tears because he was too touched and sad to leave his fans, friends and family..
Aww.. Don't cry, Ji hoon ah!



















Good Bye my Ji Hoon oppa, Good Bye My Love!
I'll be waiting for you to come back two years later.
Year 2012, You will be the Best and more perfect man.
Wish you have a good health and have fun. I'll be missing you every day..

Remember, Yongwonhi Saranghae! ; )


No comments: