Monday, February 22, 2010

Chinese New Year EVE!

The Eve of chinese new year is means Reunion dinner day. Today, Ching Er came back from Kampar and Voon Foo come to our house to eat reunion dinner with us for the first time this year. Ching Ting, My Mom & I prepare the foods and Cleaning the house.






At night we happily eat our reunion dinner. Look what we cooked and prepared!






Beauitful fresh vegetables to wrap with some meat, rice, kimchi, sauce..Yummy!






Second, A dish that must be on top of the reunion dinner, Chinese sausages ' La chang"






Salty duck drunstick...








Fresh prawns with sweet sour sauce. Guarentee will Hehe Haha the whole year! hahaha!







Roasted Duck, Bought by Voon foo.








My best cooked vegetable. "Chap Chae" or " Chap Choi" hahaha







Mushroom, scallop, sea cucumber, fish belly, oyster and fat choy...Very nice






Bai chang fish! steamed..





Steamed White Chicken .. Bak Zham Gai!






KimChi!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy!






Watercress soup..






Fruits.. credit to myself who prepare it hahaha! ; )







Lastly our reunion dinner's menu is all on the table..Chal mokkeseumnida!!!


In Genting Klang, there are many many people especially my neighbours play a lot of firecrackers and fireworks.. Very beautiful but a bit noisy...It did not stop untill 3 p.m..GOD!

My Chanel  is so scared of those sounds, she go into our house like her house, followed us all around wherever I go. And befor we sleep we take pictures together.







My Nel~ who dun like camera..






AMAZINGLY!!~ This is the first time we both take picture together with Chanel looking to the camera. Haha! So So So cute!! I love this picture so much!


Happy New Year my Nel~ , Happy New Year my Ji Hoon!~

hehe..

1 comment:

Z said...

chian!! this entry made me laugh bcuz there's SO MUCH FOOD! it's almost endless! heheh. typical m'sian, food-loving. ;)

hope you had a good celebration :)