Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy New Year!

On 31st December 2009, Wei Hoe and I went to a cafe to celebrate new year eve. The cafe in located in Wangsa Maju " Friend's Cafe" . Actually we want to go to the "Feel Cafe' but there are too many people to we didn't went there.

Inside Friend's Cafe, the enviroment is really nice and special. It gives some privacy to customers. The food and beverages prices are quite reasonable. I think it is a good place for friends to hang out.


The enviroment inside..

We ordered  french fries and drinks..and chat all night long till I realise it is 12.00a.m sharp but no one there really celebrate it. So it is no new year feel but it is fun just talking with friend. Happy New Year! 2010.Hope this year, I will get to know more friends and my future " Ji Hoon". hehe..and everything is full with happiness and luck. Wish all my love ones have a good health and happiness this year. Hope the world will not have so many natural disaster. Everyone in this world can have food, clothes and place to stay. And I wish my Ji Hoon will be healthy, happy and have a great life in his army service this 2 february 2010. I guess I will only see him the next two years. No matter what I will always support you, Ji Hoon. Saranghae!


2 comments:

Puiyee said...

haha..blog about hatyai trip la..details like what siok yean blog in her china trip..haha..jihoon in every post appears geh..:P

Vinci said...

Will update later, my internet just recover yesterday!
Please wait ya! ; )

we go to eat together k?