Friday, January 01, 2010

The day before trip to hatyai!

On 23rd December 2009, at night went out with bro, Wei Hoe at Cola Club Genting Klang. Thank you very much to Wei hoe for lending me his Camera for me to bring to Hatyai. I really appreciate it. and we have a fun chat.

The Food at Cola Club is quite nice and some food are special.



Watermelon juice and the special COLA FRENCH FRIES.
At first the taste feels like not very match with french fries but after a few bite I love it!





Hoe Go's Nasi Lemak. He said it is very delicious.

After that I went back home and prepare for my Trip to Hatyai!! At last I can go to out of the country for holiday  using my hard earn money these months. Feels really excited and Good! Really Can't Wait for the trip!!

Hatyai I'm Coming!!

1 comment:

Puiyee said...

haha..hoe kor look cute in the picture..haha..
faster blog ur hatyai trip..I cant wait to study this place!!!