Sunday, October 09, 2011

Melaka Trip at 15,16,17 October 2010

On 15 October 2010, I have the best memorable trip with my valuable friends and new friends, Siok yean, Pui Yee, Wei Hoe, Jun Kuan, Jerry , Boon Keat and Wei Bin. The exciting and memorable trip to Melaka begins on 6 a.m., I woke up in the morning and prepare and wait for Wei Hoe to fetch me, Jun Kuan, Boon Keat and Jerry to meet with Pui Yee and Weibin at Wei hoe's house.

      At 9.00p.m After meeting everyone, we go for our breakfast at Tian Xia just near my house. After eating delicious Wantan Mee.. We start our journey heading to Nilai, Siok Yean's house to fetch her..after a short lepaking at her house, we start our journey heading to Melaka.

Thanks to the drivers, Pui yee, Gan & Wei Bin.. And Wei Hoe the 'Live' GPS..thank you myself to because I print the map of Melaka..Hahaha! ;)

We finally arrive Melaka at 1.30p.m. As usual, meeting the houselord ' Ms Chua. and bring us to our apartment. The most affordable and convenient apartment, Only RM300 for two nights stay , additional mattress+pillow+blanket is only RM20. Near Jonker street & historical places.

After have a rest a while, its 2p.m. We went to jonker street to eat our lunch. We are too hungry, so we went to the Chicken Rice ball restaurant beside 'Sam Suk Gong" shop to eat Melaka's Famous Chicken Rice Ball.

Pity Wei Hoe who is a Vegetarian for the whole trip cannot eat but just look at us eating it...


After having a delicious meal, we went to Jonker 88 to eat the famous "Durian Chendol" and " Baba dry chicken curry" So damn delicious...

I'm very worried about Wei Hoe because he cannot eat anything there and it is very late already, so I bought the Durian Cream puff for him. It is very delicious Rm 1 each , 12 for RM 10.


After everyone is full, we walk down Jonker Street. The Sun is SOOOO...HOT! , I have headache for two days, have to eat panadol to stop it. Thank god I can enjoy the trip well...

We went to Cheng Hoon Temple, A very fascinating, Beautiful and historic chinese temple that was aged almost 400 Years..It is still very beautiful and strong, after painting..I feel like I can connect with the past when I was standing there..


As usual, there are all historical buildings in Melaka, Jonker street, The Baba Nyonya Houses that looks very beautiful and antique.

No comments: