Sunday, October 09, 2011

Its a long time i left my blog...

Welcome back to my world

It has been a year since i last writing a blog here..guess no one will even bother..haha

Many memorable and happy things happened in year 2011.
I'm always be happy to have a gang of bestfriends that by myside making my life feel contented.Really appreciated it.

Found the one, someone I have a feeling on since the day he left.and when he is back the feelings come again..i never know he will be the one in my heart all this year..I don`t know how long will this feeling last as he never show me any trace that he feels the same or not..Sometimes he treat me well but sometimes he is so cool to me..I've been tired for a few times after discouragement by almost all friends. Frankly speaking I really feel upset whenever someone ask me to give up as he won't love me and i deserve a better guy, he wont appreciate me..bla bla...

But i just like him, I know he has some bad temper,bad qualities but everyone is not perfect,me either..I still believe in him that he is a good man and in these years of friendship with him I saw his good qualities that i love and everytime i found out something good about him its more difficultfor me to just give him up like that easily..and just because they cannot see thegood side of him doesnt mean that I should think the same like others..Am I crazy? No..I'm just in love

No comments: