Sunday, July 18, 2010

My lovely Toink is going to get married!;)

At 4th July 2010, It is a very memorable day for my Sis, Kelsey & my future Brother in law Voon Foo. It is their proposal day at 12.00 a.m after the world cup match between Argentina Vs Germany, with the present of all close friends at the romantic bar, Luna Bar.


Voon Foo and friends gave a big big supprise to my innocent sister that dont know what is going on on that night.                                                                                                                                                       
The memorable part comes in when Voon Foo brings a bouquet of roses with a wedding ring, and suddenly knelt down in front of Kelsey. and said " I'm now proposing to you...." Everyone start to scream and cheer.. She is shocked and touchingly nod her head. "Woooo!!!~"

So damn Sweet!~

Unfortunately, I am not able to be there when the memorable moment happens, all because of someone..I'm very happy for my Toink, and feel very touched. When Voon Foo called me to say that he is going to propose her that night in the afternoon, I really feel haapy and touched for her and decided to go there to give her a suprise.


So "Sim" enggagement ring that is envied by so many girls out there...

The Happy  future bride with bouquet of roses made by Cat

Wish them happily forever and ever.

No comments: