Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthdays!!! to Ji hoon and ME! ; )

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me! Happy birthday to Ching Ying. Happy Birthday to me!! Hahaha! The time had gone so fast. this is my 23rd birthday already. My Gosh! I don't know should I say I'm old already or still young. But basically in this world is still young..hehe! ; )

I Wish..I wish...i wish I will have a great job this year, have a boyfriend ofcourse; ) and have a good health and WORLD PEACE!

OK...


생일 축하합니다!생일 축하합니다! 사랑하는 지훈오빠! 생일 축하합니다!!!

사랑해요.
He wishes me  "Happy Birthday!!!" Aahh!! I cannot stop smilling now.. hehe! ; )


My dreams have come true. He knows that someone in Malaysia, name Vinci Chian *Thats Me* who is exists in this world that love him, and one of his fans. Yippey!! ; )

I hope I can have more conversation with him someday..

This is the best birthday gift of my 23rd birthday.


Love all my family, friends and Ji Hoon.. LOVE YOU!! ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eppie for you, let's hope sumday you'll be able to communicate with him....as your wish deep from your heart, eppie bday again ya my dear !!!