Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My ' Child' First letter to me!




Today, I received a letter from World Vision and when I look at it , I saw a cute drawing/writing from my sponsor child. It is really cute and sweet although it is very simple without meaning, but I can feel it.. I'm very happy to know that she is been studying well, and living well. although she live in difficult life but I think she is still a happy and innocent child. Hope she will learn more words in a few years later, when she is big enough to write a letter to me.

Don't you think It is so sweet and cute? Go and sponsor a child, and you will too feel the happiness I feel and the happiness of the child.

Wish all happiness to my sponsor child and family. ; )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeerrrr...you got the letter ady...I still havent receive la.....yyooo.......

Anonymous said...

yes..i guess i noe the happiness..coz i always imagine the happiness i'm gonna feel when I open my sponsored child's letter...wonder how my letter look like...can't wait...

Puiyee said...

what a happiness and touching letter..I love this post..

Vinci said...

You will get your letter soon siok yean! I bet when you first saw the letter and the writings, you will very touched..