Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Malaysia Fords Model Competition

I've go to participate in Malaysia Fords Model Competition held by Malaysian top Model, Amber Chia. at LOT 10. I manage to go to the final audition but unluckily I cannot get into the final 30. But it is a really good experience for me. I get to meet Amber and other cool judges that are very professional in fashion line. I cannot get in because of my HIPs ; ) I'm going to work hard to eliminate my big hips to become more beautiful.

There are many many beautiful and handsome models there, which are real models, so it is realy difficult to compete with. And I have to highlight here that I am really attracted with a male model there, but I don't know his name, He made it into final 30, I still can remember his smile and his charm. Hope to see him winning the competition.





These are screen captures from Malaysia Ford Model's Audition Clip.
JIA YOU!

No comments: