Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ching Er's Graduation day

A month ago is my younger sister, Ching Er's graduation day. She is officially graduate from Tunku Abdul Rahman College as a Diploma in Business Administration distinction holder + Book Prize winner. Early in the morning, our family went to TARC to attend her graduation ceremony. Including my elder sister's BF, Voon Foo and Ching Er's BF, Kelvin. And she got a lot of present from all of us. and we are proud of her achievement. Hard work really works!( ofcourse lah! she only study and study the whole day)

That day really very hot as usual, we all sweat like a pig. But we manage to have fun with taking photos crazily, while waiting Ching Er to come out from the conference room.























My Eldest Sister, Kelsey with me..
























Voon Foo and Kelsey
























My Proud Mommy & Daddy..

























A gift from us to Ching Er.
















































My Secondary School Bestfriend , Merilyn Chiam

























Finally My sister , Ching Er and my parents.
























Her BF, Kelvin


























My Family Photo..

























The Sisters! ; )

























And Finally, The ' Perfect' family photo. ; ) hehe..

Can anyone spot the special one? ; )


My very own Graduation day with my Sis, Kelsey is on 14th November 2009. Can't wait for the day! ; )

4 comments:

Puiyee said...

congratulation ching er!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

those who knows you definitely can notice !!!

Vinci said...

hahaha!