Thursday, August 27, 2009

Becoming 'Omma'

Today I received a letter from "World Vision Malaysia" after I had made donations to sponsor a child. I am very happy to help people who need help and the child that I sponsor is a six years old girl from India. She is lovely. So today I'm officially becoming an "omma"! hehe ; )

I hope the my 'Child' can grow up healthy and happy. I also hope there are more and more people out there can also help the children from the places that need help.
World Vision helps the poor children to improve their needs, better living enviroment, education, clean water, enough food and many many more. We just need to donate Rm 50 every month and you can save peoples lives and changed their life to a better life. So it is a very meaningful thing that everyone should do together.

For more information, log on to World Vision Malaysia official website http://www.worldvision.com.my/

For all donors in the world, Thank you for your kindness,because of your help, they will have hope and happiness.
For World Vision, Thank you for giving me a chance to contribute to the people who need help.
To my new 'daughter', "Omma and Appa love you!; )"


















4 comments:

Puiyee said...

Omma must take good acre to ur daughther ya..breast feed is important..hehe..
anyway, hope she stay happy and healthy forever..

Vinci said...

Crazy! ; ) hehe i do not need to do that part hehe.. reserved for my own child next time..haha! thanks

Puiyee said...

oyaya..you and jihoon's child..I forgotten..hehe..

Anonymous said...

an indian...so you should say "ah mah" not "omma"...ai yo yo..karawaleh !!!!