Sunday, September 06, 2009

A busy day..

Today morning, I woke up at 8 a.m. and get ready. Then Kelsey and I send my mom and my younger sis, Nee Nee to go Puduraya Bus Station because they are going to Ipoh for holiday at my grandparents house.

Later, We come back to Melawati to eat our breakfast with Voon Foo at ' Siong Kee'. I ate Chicken Rice with Ice Tea! My favourite dish and drink at the restaurant. hehe ; )
At first we want to go to the post office to settle our graduation bill but unfortunately it is close today.

After that, Kelsey and I went to KLCC to meet Ching Er while Kelsey went to work at ISETAN as a packer today because of Mega Sales at the Children Department. Ching Er and I then went to Sg. Wang to shop.
At Sg. Wang, I bought a pair of Vincci Shoe with a bargain, only RM 34.50. Yeah! at last I can buy a shoe that are suitable for me ; ) (due to my enormous foot size of 9 ) hahaha!

Coincidently when we are finding a restaurant for my starving sister, Ching Er to eat her bread, I bump into a guy and the guy step on my foot, luckily it is not painful but what so COINCIDENCE is the guy is my secondary schoolmate, Tommy. He is there with his sweet looking girlfriend. ; ) Happy to see him and his gf together.

After we found a right place for my starving sister to eat, she eat happily ; )
Look at her pity face..



And I just sit there looking at her eating and take photo. Hehe..





After eating I went to redeem my ' Amber Chia's' workshop ticket. Can't wait for that day.

At 3p.m, we went to KLCC to shop again, Ching Er bought a PINK Hush Puppies T-shirt for her BF. And we went to ISETAN, Children Department to visit my Sis, Kelsey working at a cashier as a packer. She is the prettiest 'Packer' in ISETAN for the day. hahaha!!
We go to eat Mc Donald for her lunch break. Ah!! I haven't eat my favourite ' Fillet O Fish'.
Then we go back home, leaving Kelsey at KLCC to continue her work till 10 p.m ( So Kelian!)
At night, my father, Ching Er and I go to Sri Rampai, 'Nyonya Rasa Penang' to eat dinner. But I didn't find any ' NYONYA' food in the menu. Anyway the food is good, So it doesn't matter..
This is our food ordered today :-

Nice drinks, sourplum ice.



Tomyam seafood, very nice!

Pineapple Fried Rice....
Fruit Rojak...

Special Fried Rice..




The end.. This is the longest blog post I ever write, I think.. hehe ; )

Kelsey had come back home safely with her foot aching and she wants me to Massage her leg. So good night! ; )

1 comment:

Puiyee said...

wow..i would like to try the nyonya food one day too~